Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My dive into blogging...

As I go through my lists of to do's, wishes, projects, and yes even some completed ones, I realize that lists upon lists upon lists just keep piling up.  My "to do's" keep getting longer and nothing but time stops me from accomplishing this.  Ooh, time management would be so great at this moment!

So what did I do?  Added  "begin a blog"  on my list!  Go figure, I thought,  this will surely sit around for a while....but here I am, blogging!  I should be catching up on some much needed sleep, emptying and reloading the dishwasher, adding another load of laundry to the machine and yes most importantly, working on some very important files that need to be completed for work! 

Hey,  I say,  this is therapy!!!!  Did I really convince myself this was therapy?  or am I procrastinating on the inevitable pile of work that is waiting for me?    This is my quiet time!!(I scream quietly to myself)...when I ever get any. 

So my list grows, but happily I found that with a little focus, a little meditation, a little guilty pleasure of leaving some dirty dishes around, I write.  I sit quietly in front of this blank page and just let my mind wander into blogging.... Good luck to me.  I'm a newbie, but even if I'm sharing with an infinite world that won't ever look at my page, I feel good.  Yes, I can dream can't I?

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, you'll be happier being kind! :-)