Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ladies n Gents start your engines....

How many times have you heard this?  Yes, I am saying this almost daily.  What was I thinking, between running a business, being a mom and keeping up with the Kardashians...kidding, the social media sites, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Polyvore and now Vine...well who has time to blog????  Why do I keep up with so many social media sites?  One answer- kids!  If you have children, you inevitably will have to be a part of that world, which consists of all of the above and then some!

I have compiled piles and piles of posts I wanted to eventually put on my blog, photos of how-to's, crafts, food, holidays and for what?  Now I have to declutter my computer files of all of my "dreaming" and future postings....

What gets in the way? Let's see, work, to-do lists, life and yes society...some people have a sentiment that if you blog, you must be an unemployed person living in your parents basement.  Yes, I have heard this so many times over.  Instead of hearing the sound of my voice defending what is a form of self-expression and community sharing, I retreat.  Where is that strong voice that constantly tells me, yes you can do everything, I am woman hear me roar?  It's really simple...that voice is tired!  I am exhausted!  I have come full circle and fell on my bahooki!

I have been on a journey of research, yes constant research!  Research about health mainly.  That's what happens when you have the entire world at your feet and then suddenly it swallows you up and hasn't gotten a chance to spit you out!  The world is not done with chewing me up yet...or so it seems.  For now, I have that goal, yes I will be contributing more to this blog.  I've put my art to the side for now, I don't have the passion or inspiration, it's temporarily suppressed....I am hopeful!  I will be posting about health and a journey of discovery and knowledge I've acquired over the past year.  I hope sharing can help other people like me, who are just confused on how and why things change in your health almost overnight.


So for now my rant is done...but don't count me out.  I will be more active in the pursuit of health and wellness and eventually come another full circle and regain everything I initially wanted my blog to be about! Art-ventures!

Yours in wellness,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, you'll be happier being kind! :-)